Newest Member of the Wanted Coupons Staff


Hey Everybody,

My name is Erin and I'm the newest member of the wantedcoupons staff. A picture of my best friend Jamie and I is displayed above (I'm the one on the right). I will be working part-time during the days and I also work at the Crimson Lounge in downtown Chicago as a cocktail waitress about 4 nights a week. If you're ever in town, come and visit me!

They hired me primarily to help with marketing and get insight from another female's perspective. My main responsibilities will be to bargain hunt, update the blog and give input to the merchandising and design of the site.

I'm really excited about this opportunity! What more could a girl ask for then to get paid to shop :)! I'm looking forward to interacting with everybody here and feel free to contact me anytime at erin@wantedcoupons.com with any suggestions or tips you may have.

Warmest Wishes,

Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow...hot.